Ghazi University is a public university located in Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab, Pakistan. The university was established in 2012 and offered a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. In this article, we will provide you with all the information about Ghazi University, including the approval from HEC, programs offered, merit, and VC information.
Note: Click here to Check Matric Result 2023.
Ghazi University is recognized and approved by Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission (HEC). The HEC is a regulatory body that monitors and maintains the standards of higher education institutions in Pakistan. The approval from HEC is an essential requirement for any university to ensure that the degrees and certificates awarded by the university are recognized both nationally and internationally.
— Ghazi University (@gudgkhan) February 14, 2023
The current Vice-Chancellor of Ghazi University is Prof. Dr. Muhammad Kamran. He is a highly qualified and experienced academician serving as VC since 2019. Dr. Qaiser has been instrumental in promoting research and innovation at the university and has also introduced new programs to meet the evolving needs of the job market.
Ghazi University offers a diverse range of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs in various fields of study. Here is a list of all the programs offered by Ghazi University:
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in English
- Bachelor of Science in Islamic Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Economics
- Master of Science in English
- Master of Science in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Zoology
- M.Phil in Business Administration
- M.Phil in Commerce
- M.Phil in Computer Science
- M.Phil in Economics
- M.Phil in English
- M.Phil in Islamic Studies
- M.Phil in Mathematics
- M.Phil in Physics
- M.Phil in Zoology
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Commerce
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Economics
- Ph.D. in English
- Ph.D. in Islamic Studies
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Ph.D. in Zoology
The merit for admission in Ghazi University varies from department to department and program to program. However, the university sets a minimum requirement for admission, which is 45% marks in the intermediate or equivalent examination for undergraduate programs and a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant bachelor’s degree for graduate and postgraduate programs.
Note: The above table only shows the average merit for admission to undergraduate programs. The actual merit may vary depending on various factors such as the number of available seats, the number of applicants, and the quality of the applicants.
Ghazi University is a recognized and approved higher education institution in Pakistan. The university offers a diverse range of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs in various fields of study. The current Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Dr. Muhammad Kamran, is committed to promoting research and innovation in the university. The merit for admission in Ghazi University varies from department to department and program to program. Students are advised to check the official website of the university or contact the admission office for the latest information on admission requirements and merit criteria.